GREEN HAND STUDIO

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Plitvice National Park - WHERE we GO

Hello there
I am back again.
I know I have been away for long time...
This year my Soul and the rhythm of my life do not let me spend much time with the computer.

I hope I can post more constantly with the beginning of fall.

Plitvice lakes national Park

We have just come back from a trip by car through ex Jugoslavia.

Really dramatic landscapes.
we did not do highway but we took the little side streets to see better the landscapes and the little villages.

Plitvice lakes national Park

Our first stop was Plitvice National Park in a rainy day.



Plitvice lakes national Park

The rain gave a even more magical atmosphere to these woods.



Plitvice lakes national Park

We really loved it, and kept our eyes open to see bears but we did not see any...

Plitvice lakes national Park

Anyway the waterfalls and the lakes of the park are awesome.

Plitvice lakes national Park

Some lakes are housing gigant trees that are fallen in the water and they create a incredible underwater landscape.

Plitvice lakes national Park

No comments:

Post a Comment